• Attention Forex Brokers, FX Companies & Hedge Funds.
    forum.forex is available for Acquisition
    Enquire

TO ALL TRADERS THAT ARE NOT WINNING YET !

You can't even deny the screenshot and your reviews on FPA! Anyone who searches that broker's name on FPA can find the same exact thing.

You can't even deny the screenshot and your reviews on FPA! Anyone who searches that broker's name on FPA can find the same exact thing.

@PhoenixJ so with the same Logic you don't use Facebook or Instagram as they also have reviews. I started my partnership with this broker 4 weeks ago as I was tired from all the high spreads, tech problems and hustle other companies have. So again, please be my guest and go about your business. The times on my messages and screenshot are there, my results are there and feel free to keep talking :)

Facebook and Instagram have bad reviews on FPA? :LOL:
That's a very old and reputable website that alerts people of scams like this and will not allow anyone to discredit a company without proof. Your review will be scored out if they find it inaccurate. Also, the topic here is about the broker that you are promoting, not offering signals, which again I find quite hard to trust.

Facebook and Instagram have bad reviews on FPA? :LOL:
That's a very old and reputable website that alerts people of scams like this and will not allow anyone to discredit a company without proof. Your review will be scored out if they find it inaccurate. Also, the topic here is about the broker that you are promoting, not offering signals, which again I find quite hard to trust
To each his own, use your strategies, your preferred broker, try and make your own money and focus on your business then :)

And let you scam people for free? Nope! I'm here to warn everyone that sees your posts, not to be fooled by promise of great profit and free bonus or w.e the crap you are trying to sell here.
The broker you are promoting is a scam broker that has many red flags in Forex Peace Army. Go post your scams somewhere else.

And let you scam people for free? Nope! I'm here to warn everyone that sees your posts, not to be fooled by promise of great profit and free bonus or w.e the crap you are trying to sell here.
The broker you are promoting is a scam broker that has many red flags in Forex Peace Army. Go post your scams somewhere else.

Such a salty response must be coming from somewhere biased. But i Dont care :) i see you ... and be careful with your choice of words for regulated brokers

Fake regulation and a fake claim for sponsoring Manchester. A broker that is regulated does not have a 2-star review on Forex Peace Army and has people commenting as a review that the broker denies them access to withdrawal and steals their card credentials.
Also, why are you trying to defend the broker? Are you a trader or the broker's staff? :))

Hi everyone!

Most Traders fail to get results!!!

The Reason ?
- Because they don't focus on the When, What and Why!
The last 5 years have proven to everyone that Fundamental Analysis can be the biggest weapon for Investors.
Taking you back to Trump election, Covid, Inflation, Wars now and New US elections coming up.
Just check what happened to the Markets last week with the US CPIs, everything flew up at the same exact time of the announcement. Check and Verify!
But it is not only the WHEN and WHAT, there is also the WHY. That is where I come in, FOLLOW ME OR SIGN UP BELOW to my trusted Partner to find out more!
Free Bonus for the First 100 registrations!

funda is good for investment, correct. but is trading only a form of investment? not at all.

Fake regulation and a fake claim for sponsoring Manchester. A broker that is regulated does not have a 2-star review on Forex Peace Army and has people commenting as a review that the broker denies them access to withdrawal and steals their card credentials.
Also, why are you trying to defend the broker? Are you a trader or the broker's staff? :))

hahahha mate, trolls like you cannot hide their true intentions. I see youuuu ....

View attachment 13901
Well well well. Now everyone can see what you are promoting here. Your FPA reviews show how trusted your brokerage is.
Be ashamed of yourself!

Aren't you the guy that challenged my fundamental post above but posted comments like this last month?

Also telling people that should have EAs run 24/7 ? o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sounds like a scam to me.

1717741410338.png
Phoenix.PNG

Yeah that's right I do suggest everyone to use technology to win.
What I don't do is suggest people to use a broker that is a total scam, because I'm not a scam like you. If you are not that broker's staff member, you wouldn't act in such a manner, but you are. You are just a fake trader, showing fake signals, trying to lure people to a broker that will eventually scam them.

Back
Top Bottom