• Attention Forex Brokers, FX Companies & Hedge Funds.
    forum.forex is available for Acquisition
    Enquire

Is bitcoin worth investing in?

skrimon

Bitcoin is extremely volatile. If you are willing to take the risk, first make sure you understand what you are investing in and have a crypto investment strategy.

Also, make sure you aren’t investing simply because you have a fear of missing out.

P.S: If you're fed up with slow trade executions, then buckle up as AssetsFX is currently offering lightning-fast trade executions along with an ultra-wide range of trading opportunities!

There are a number of questions you should ask yourself before getting involved:

Do I understand what I am investing in and how bitcoin and the crypto market work?

Am I happy with the level of risk?

How much more expensive is it now compared to a few months ago? If so, why am I wanting to buy a thing because its price is higher? Where else in my life do I do that?

Is there any evidence to suggest prices could rise even higher?

If I buy it now with a view to sell it for even more later, who do I think will buy it from me for that higher price and why?

Have I convinced myself that I am in some way “in the know?”

If you don’t have answers to these questions, it’s probably not a good idea to invest. If you do buy bitcoin, make sure you aren’t putting the money you need on the line.
Thanks for reading!

I generally agree that some things need to be taken into consideration when it comes to investing in bitcoin, or anything, for that matter. It's also worth knowing how much you can afford to risk and potentially lose.

Yea, i could agree that btc is not “an easy road to riches” as it's often called, however, what i’m not going to agree with is that bitcoin is not worth investing in. So you sure have a point!
As an addition, investing without any experience is kinda risky, no cap, but the possibilities are TOO great not to try or not to do your research. When done properly, it can result in gradual payback over time. In my personal humble opinion, everybody should try themselves in crypto. There are tons of services or people who are willing to help beginner traders. When I was starting out, I was watching every youtube video about bitcoin and also I started using coinomize.biz for security. I hope it’ll help)

Last edited:
At the time of selecting a broker, we shouldn't only consider its regulation and facilities rather we should also consider whether the broker supports the specific type of trading that we follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bitcoin is extremely volatile. If you are willing to take the risk, first make sure you understand what you are investing in and have a crypto investment strategy.

Also, make sure you aren’t investing simply because you have a fear of missing out.

P.S: If you're fed up with slow trade executions, then buckle up as AssetsFX is currently offering lightning-fast trade executions along with an ultra-wide range of trading opportunities!

There are a number of questions you should ask yourself before getting involved:

Do I understand what I am investing in and how bitcoin and the crypto market work?

Am I happy with the level of risk?

How much more expensive is it now compared to a few months ago? If so, why am I wanting to buy a thing because its price is higher? Where else in my life do I do that?

Is there any evidence to suggest prices could rise even higher?

If I buy it now with a view to sell it for even more later, who do I think will buy it from me for that higher price and why?

Have I convinced myself that I am in some way “in the know?”

If you don’t have answers to these questions, it’s probably not a good idea to invest. If you do buy bitcoin, make sure you aren’t putting the money you need on the line.
Thanks for reading!

You mention a comprehensive and thoughtful overview, of the things that should be considered before entering to Crypto market. It demands a through understanding of Crypto strategy.

Bitcoin has always been profitable to invest in. Over the year it grows by hundreds of percent. But you need to be able to analyze its price movement based on technical and fundamental data in order to profitably buy it at the end of the correction, and not at the peak of growth. Therefore, here you need to be both an investor and have trading skills to find the optimal price for its purchase.

Like forex trading, bitcoin trading is an asset that has high volatility, allowing traders to gain high profits, on the other hand, the potential risk is also high. traders may use an averaging strategy when Bitcoin prices fall in the hope that in the future the price will rise higher.

I think that when averaging you should not forget about risk control and correct lot sizes in orders. After all, with high volatility, Bitcoin experiences strong pullbacks in price, and if you overload your deposit with averaging orders, you can lose it.

Compared to forex, Bitcoin trading via CFD brokers uses low leverage, at FXOpen, the leverage crypto is only 1:3, while for forex leverage can reach 1:500, low leverage means that it requires larger margin requirements, meaning that trading capital requires greater, different by buying Bitcoin on an exchange, the buyer will only make a profit when the price of Bitcoin rises, but trading on CFDs up or down traders can potentially make a profit or loss.

Investing in Bitcoin carries risks due to its volatility and regulatory uncertainties. It can offer potential high returns but also significant losses. Consider factors like risk tolerance, investment goals, and market research before investing. Diversification and cautious allocation are advisable in any investment strategy involving Bitcoin.

Compared to forex, Bitcoin trading via CFD brokers uses low leverage, at FXOpen, the leverage crypto is only 1:3, while for forex leverage can reach 1:500, low leverage means that it requires larger margin requirements, meaning that trading capital requires greater, different by buying Bitcoin on an exchange, the buyer will only make a profit when the price of Bitcoin rises, but trading on CFDs up or down traders can potentially make a profit or loss.

99% of people here don't even know the difference between a crypto leverage and a forex leverage! First of all, all the brokers that you are working with does not offer a crypto leverage, they offer a forex leverage which is very different!

Also, if you think you are so smart to trade cryptos with a CFD broker you might as well go donate all your money to charity at least that way it won't go to waste!
Crypto market is the most insane and volatile and unstable market of all the investment marks. Gold which has the highest volatility in the forex market is nothing but a joke compared to the volatility that cryptos have.
I strongly recommend any trader to stay away from cryptocurrencies if you lack in knowledge and understanding of its market. It's more advisable to invest in the market once you have a very high understanding of its market.
DO NOT TRADE CRYPTOS WITH A CFD BROKER.

99% of people here don't even know the difference between a crypto leverage and a forex leverage! First of all, all the brokers that you are working with does not offer a crypto leverage, they offer a forex leverage which is very different!

Indeed it is very different, I don't know why crypto leverage is lower than forex, or maybe because of risk factors, in general, low leverage can prevent traders from overtrading. Crypto fluctuations include high volatility, trading with high leverage the higher the potential risk.

Indeed it is very different, I don't know why crypto leverage is lower than forex, or maybe because of risk factors, in general, low leverage can prevent traders from overtrading. Crypto fluctuations include high volatility, trading with high leverage the higher the potential risk.

Crypto leverage effects pip change, but forex leverage effects margin. just a fyi

Bitcoin can be worth investing in for those willing to tolerate high volatility and potential regulatory changes. It offers opportunities for significant returns but carries substantial risks. Investors should research thoroughly, diversify their portfolios, and consider their risk tolerance and investment goals before deciding to invest in Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.

Even though Bitcoin is an asset that investors take into account, it seems that not all investors agree with Bitcoin, call Warren Buffet who is one of the leading successful investors in the financial market, does not believe in Bitcoin because according to him Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and is just speculation. This is different from the view of Robert Kyosaki who encourages buying Bitcoin which he thinks is better than flat money

Even though Bitcoin is an asset that investors take into account, it seems that not all investors agree with Bitcoin, call Warren Buffet who is one of the leading successful investors in the financial market, does not believe in Bitcoin because according to him Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and is just speculation. This is different from the view of Robert Kyosaki who encourages buying Bitcoin which he thinks is better than flat money

Fk Warren Buffet! Who the fk is he to say anything about cryptocurrencies!
Its so stupid to listen to someone talk about an advanced technology that.

Fk Warren Buffet! Who the fk is he to say anything about cryptocurrencies!
Its so stupid to listen to someone talk about an advanced technology that.

Each person may have a different view on one case, even within oneself there may be two conflicting desires when seeing a trading signal, on the one hand, we want to buy on the other hand not because it might be a false signal.

Back
Top Bottom