• Attention Forex Brokers, FX Companies & Hedge Funds.
    forum.forex is available for Acquisition
    Enquire

Look at what I found

VasilTodorov

1719080086065.png

i was looking at the topics here and this is what i see. in aug 2022 a member asked is it good to invest in btc, and look at the price at that time and now. i wanna ask do you think now is good time to buy btc?!
1719080128499.png

Absolutely worth buying now, it will not be going that much lower, but there will certainly be a huge pump that has not even started yet.

Deal, we will talk about this in about a few months.

Well in the long run it might get a little bit back up but currently any BTC buying is a mistake. You can wait till the price drops down to $53K again which will happen in a few days or maybe a few weeks but the drop is certain.
Also selling it would be a greater mistake because the price is terrible! If you are losing that much waiting for it to get back up is the best option here.

Well in the long run it might get a little bit back up but currently any BTC buying is a mistake. You can wait till the price drops down to $53K again which will happen in a few days or maybe a few weeks but the drop is certain.
Also selling it would be a greater mistake because the price is terrible! If you are losing that much waiting for it to get back up is the best option here.

Buying it right now would not be awful, the difference in your mind is a matter of bigger and smaller numbers, in my view, it's a matter of percentages. What is the difference between now and 53K, %4 something? still a very decent place to buy and hold long-term.

1720894793873.png

now i do not see good times for BTC. this candle was showing important support and resistance. now support is broke and if the candle close below the support it is very bad for btc

Buying it right now would not be awful, the difference in your mind is a matter of bigger and smaller numbers, in my view, it's a matter of percentages. What is the difference between now and 53K, %4 something? still a very decent place to buy and hold long-term.

Maybe, but it's going to drop further down. If you want to trade it as a CFD which I do not approve at all to be honest, you are more likely to profit from sell.

View attachment 14752
now i do not see good times for BTC. this candle was showing important support and resistance. now support is broke and if the candle close below the support it is very bad for btc

All of that is because of the German government selling their BTCs, and these exchanges paying off their debts. Once that stops the climb slowly begins.

Maybe, but it's going to drop further down. If you want to trade it as a CFD which I do not approve at all to be honest, you are more likely to profit from sell.

That is because I am looking at a much longer-timed prospect and plan on holding it long-term. It will explode more and more, slowly but surely.

Back
Top Bottom