• Attention Forex Brokers, FX Companies & Hedge Funds.
    forum.forex is available for Acquisition
    Enquire

Different choices bring different results. What is your choice?

kaia770

1: A $3,000 account turned into $97,651.77 in 9 months
2: Profit of $10,912.23 per week
3: A robot that can bring in $11,790.42 in profit
Real account data, as long as you want to have it, contact me and I will get it for you for free
Exness
Dooprime
XM

What was the size of the drawdown with such aggressive profitability observed when trading with this robot?

What was the size of the drawdown with such aggressive profitability observed when trading with this robot?

These are 3 different signals, the first two are manual, and the last one is a robot, which is bound in Myfxbook.
1720667515356.png

Yeah that is just not something I will believe just like that. Where's the proof?
The information provided is all real accounts, and the profits are also real. The key point is that all profits from copy trading belong to the customers. This is our sincerity.
1720669478548.png
1720669510476.png
1720669542231.png

All the profits I see in all these images are about $50 so your strat is not for me mate.

I think you are cute. The data of MT4 is calculated based on weekly, daily and time periods. My screenshots are to tell you the total profit for a week or a month. You can say that your capital size or risk resistance ability does not meet the requirements, but it is a bit cute to say that the profit is less than 50 US dollars.

Back
Top Bottom