• Attention Forex Brokers, FX Companies & Hedge Funds.
    forum.forex is available for Acquisition
    Enquire

Tell me about your trading.

Believe or not, a bit of both!
I always like to have an safe haven investing in something that I see growing in the long term. So I buy and hold assets, especially Gold.

Day trading is also a thing, I use simple lines to read the chart and find entries but I never hold my trades for long. Especially not during the weekend. I don't want to see those gaps.

When I have time I would like to live trade which is more of high-tense but mostly I will opt for set and forget with my trading system.
Yes will do a lot of analysis before the trade but when it's set. Simply forget about it. I think I am following some good advice from trading experts.

To avoid temptation, I think set and forget is better, but the weakness of set and forget may be missing a good opportunity because the pattern could change without being noticed. I am a mix between the two, short-term trading plans prefer live trade, and long-term prefer to set and forget.

To avoid temptation, I think set and forget is better, but the weakness of set and forget may be missing a good opportunity because the pattern could change without being noticed. I am a mix between the two, short-term trading plans prefer live trade, and long-term prefer to set and forget.

Decent point of view!

Back
Top Bottom