• Attention Forex Brokers, FX Companies & Hedge Funds.
    forum.forex is available for Acquisition
    Enquire

Are you getting rebates on every transaction?

kaia770

Rebate Program
What is it?Get part of your order costs back automatically to you.
How it works:
Register: Open an account using a broker rebate link
Exness:Exness: Trade Online with a Leading Trading Broker
XM:https://clicks.pipaffiliates.com/c?c=686847&l=en&p=1
Trade: Make any trade
Get Cash Back: Get rebates on every trade, win or lose.the rebate directly to your MT4/5
Example:
Register with Exness and get a 35% rebate.
Trade 1 standard lot of gold and get $7 back.
More trading = More rebates
1721201382779.png
1721201389572.png

I get rebates from HFM they have special partners that make a cashback like 70-80%, so its pretty cheap to trade on majors

I get rebates from how much my referrals trade, it's not much but not bad either.

That's great. Of course, this is also related to your broker's transaction costs. For example, EXNESS, the standard account EURUSD spread is 1.0, XAUUSD is 2.0, and provides a 35% rebate, which is about 3.5 US dollars and 7 US dollars.

I get rebates from HFM they have special partners that make a cashback like 70-80%, so its pretty cheap to trade on majors
This is also related to your broker's transaction costs. If you deduct the rebate and calculate your actual transaction costs, it's good.

With rebate it is much cheaper to trade especially if you are scalper. Some algorithmic strategies become profitable only after you enable rebates

With rebate it is much cheaper to trade especially if you are scalper. Some algorithmic strategies become profitable only after you enable rebates

I'm a bit confused about this, what is the connection between algorithmic trading and system rebates?

That's great. Of course, this is also related to your broker's transaction costs. For example, EXNESS, the standard account EURUSD spread is 1.0, XAUUSD is 2.0, and provides a 35% rebate, which is about 3.5 US dollars and 7 US dollars.

Mine does better actually now that you have explained it, thanks for that I feel a lot better now.

Mine does better actually now that you have explained it, thanks for that I feel a lot better now.
You're welcome, as long as you understand clearly and choose the one that suits you. You can contact me at any time if you need

Yes, of course it also depends on the cost of the broker you choose, and whether the broker restricts the operation of the strategy. In fact, many brokers do not support the wave scalping strategy. I know of several brokers that can operate normally as long as the customer runs the strategy without too much problem.

You're welcome, as long as you understand clearly and choose the one that suits you. You can contact me at any time if you need

Sure, sounds like a plan. I'm quite content with what I have going right now though, but thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom