• Attention Forex Brokers, FX Companies & Hedge Funds.
    forum.forex is available for Acquisition
    Enquire

TO ALL TRADERS THAT ARE NOT WINNING YET !

MasterTrader

Hi everyone!

Most Traders fail to get results!!!

The Reason ?
- Because they don't focus on the When, What and Why!
The last 5 years have proven to everyone that Fundamental Analysis can be the biggest weapon for Investors.
Taking you back to Trump election, Covid, Inflation, Wars now and New US elections coming up.
Just check what happened to the Markets last week with the US CPIs, everything flew up at the same exact time of the announcement. Check and Verify!
But it is not only the WHEN and WHAT, there is also the WHY. That is where I come in, FOLLOW ME OR SIGN UP BELOW to my trusted Partner to find out more!
Free Bonus for the First 100 registrations!

WELL, WELL ...............

Who would have thought that I gave you the specific time ( WHEN ), the Event ( WHY ) and the asset (WHAT) along with the Signal and it went 50 PIPS UP !!!!!!!!

GBP USD.PNG

1) alot of new traders fail because they follow other traders who have no idea what they are talking about
2) fundamentals are great for long term investments but horrible for trading.
3) If you think that a retail trader can gain an information or time edge against institutional players that can process info and execute trades in a fraction of a milisecond then good luck to you. you might as well zelle me all your money now. it'll be quicker and less painful

1) alot of new traders fail because they follow other traders who have no idea what they are talking about
2) fundamentals are great for long term investments but horrible for trading.
3) If you think that a retail trader can gain an information or time edge against institutional players that can process info and execute trades in a fraction of a milisecond then good luck to you. you might as well zelle me all your money now. it'll be quicker and less painful

Hola Pancho!
1. yes agreed, and it is each Traders' responsibility and Decision Making
2. Disagree, I gave the examples above. It is primarily Short Term, but it depends on your definition or understanding of Fundamentals.
3. Of course, institutional investors, funds etc have an edge in general with information. But technology and facts are there for the taking. If you know inflation is rising and they make the actual number public at a specific time you can still get 50,70,100 points rather than 150-200 that an Institution can get. And Most Importantly REMEMBER you are not up against Institutional investors or time etc.
You are up against the system and yourself.

Hola Pancho!
2. Disagree, I gave the examples above. It is primarily Short Term, but it depends on your definition or understanding of Fundamentals.
3. Of course, institutional investors, funds etc have an edge in general with information. But technology and facts are there for the taking. If you know inflation is rising and they make the actual number public at a specific time you can still get 50,70,100 points rather than 150-200 that an Institution can get. And Most Importantly REMEMBER you are not up against Institutional investors or time etc.

well said ... fx trading: unto thyself

Hola Pancho!

MasterTrader, it sounds like your confusing momentum with fundamentals.
For example, lets say there is a hot cpi release, yields jump, commodities rally and the market falls.
If I short bonds and the sp500 and go long commodoties, that isnt a fundamental trade. Im just jumping in to take advantage of the short term momentum. Eventually the momentum will run out, institutional flows will step in, the market finds support, commodoties sell off and bonds recover, and inflation expectations reset. So much for my "fundamental trade"

A fundamental trade is if i buy walmart stock because earnings are up, profit margins are increasing, favorable price to earnings, strong balance sheet, etc.

Hi everyone!

Most Traders fail to get results!!!

The Reason ?
- Because they don't focus on the When, What and Why!
The last 5 years have proven to everyone that Fundamental Analysis can be the biggest weapon for Investors.
Taking you back to Trump election, Covid, Inflation, Wars now and New US elections coming up.
Just check what happened to the Markets last week with the US CPIs, everything flew up at the same exact time of the announcement. Check and Verify!
But it is not only the WHEN and WHAT, there is also the WHY. That is where I come in, FOLLOW ME OR SIGN UP BELOW to my trusted Partner to find out more!
Free Bonus for the First 100 registrations!

Sounds like more promotional bs to me!

MasterTrader, it sounds like your confusing momentum with fundamentals.
For example, lets say there is a hot cpi release, yields jump, commodities rally and the market falls.
If I short bonds and the sp500 and go long commodoties, that isnt a fundamental trade. Im just jumping in to take advantage of the short term momentum. Eventually the momentum will run out, institutional flows will step in, the market finds support, commodoties sell off and bonds recover, and inflation expectations reset. So much for my "fundamental trade"

A fundamental trade is if i buy walmart stock because earnings are up, profit margins are increasing, favorable price to earnings, strong balance sheet, etc.

Hey Pancho, what your ROI man? You keep talking randomly and using whatever word comes to your mind to attack my post? i didn't see you post anything factual or meaningful. Just a sore loser. Bug off

Sounds like more promotional bs to me!

Are you Pancho's girlfriend? or just an idiot? I am a MasterTrader followed by thousands of Traders, with an average ROI of 17% per annum. But on this shady forum it seems there is only 'account managers, brokers etc' No REAL TRADERS. Just sore losers like Pancho and his girlfriend here

With predators like you, traders are against scammers as well. smh

Cannot even form a correct sentence grammatically you illiterate. Another Loser attacking a man's post. Go take your Pancho Boyfriend in the closet and kiss in there, don't follow my profile and posts

AND TO ALL READERS FOLLOWING THIS THREAD, HERE IS PROOF ABOVE.

THESE 2 ARE ATTACKING MY POST BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT YOU FOLLOWING SOMEONE THAT IS SHARING THE TRUTH AND FACTS WITH YOU.

THEY TRY TO DISCREDIT THE FACTS I SHARED WITH YOU. GO CHECK MY POSTS AND TIMING YOURSELF AND CONFIRM THAT THE SIGNALS I GAVE WERE 100% ACCURATE AND SUCCESSFUL!
I DO THIS FOR MY FOLLOWERS AND MYSELF. FOR NO ONE ELSE! I MAKE MONEY, MY FOLLOWERS AND PARTNERS ALSO MAKE MONEY.

THESE 2 TROLLS ABOVE JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT OR HAVE EVER SEEN REAL SUCCESS. S A D !

Are you Pancho's girlfriend? or just an idiot? I am a MasterTrader followed by thousands of Traders, with an average ROI of 17% per annum. But on this shady forum it seems there is only 'account managers, brokers etc' No REAL TRADERS. Just sore losers like Pancho and his girlfriend here

@MasterTrader

When I first started out on my trading journey, I would search every forum I could find looking for any kind of information I could use to help me along my way. Every once in a while I would run into complete crap like yours, but being a newbie and not knowing any better I would follow along and end up losing my shirt in the market.

After 25 years in the game, I've finally managed to find my footing and now I trade multiple systems in a number of different markets. I'm no guru, I'll never be a master trader and I have no systems, products or services to sell. However, I've had the opportunity to meet, trade along side and learn from some truly amazing traders. I know that there are good hearted, intelligent and experienced traders on forums like this that are willing to share their knowledge gained through the years, not necessarily from winning in the market but from sharing all the possible ways they have discovered to lose money in the markets.

This is exactly why i'm making it a point from now on to alert newbies when I come across bs like yours.
I think of it as a public service to those who are just getting started in this business. If I can save someone who is serious about learning to trade a little time and money by steering them away from "master traders" like you, then I feel I've done my good for the day.

So with that being said, good luck trying to fool newbie's into thinking that you have a clue, because It took an experienced trader less than 1 minute to figure out that you're clueless.

Last edited:
1716589138069.png

Well well well. Now everyone can see what you are promoting here. Your FPA reviews show how trusted your brokerage is.
Be ashamed of yourself!

Back
Top Bottom