• Attention Forex Brokers, FX Companies & Hedge Funds.

forum.forex is available for Acquisition

Enquire

Transition from Forex: A Time for Personal Change

ForexTrader07

Hello, my name is Jirka. A few years ago, I dove into the world of FOREX and trading. I was attracted to FOREX by its dynamism and potential, so I started studying charts intensively, testing strategies, and trying to build a solid foundation. It wasn’t easy – I spent some sleepless nights wondering if I had made the right decisions. Gradually, I became a relatively stable trader, but something started to feel missing. I felt that FOREX no longer gave me what I needed – a more volatile environment, especially as a trader who focuses on time frames around 4 hours.

One day, I accidentally stumbled upon an article about cryptocurrencies. To be honest, I was quite skeptical at first. Crypto was unfamiliar and a bit intimidating to me. But the more I learned about it, the more it captivated me. I realized that cryptocurrencies not only have the potential for profit but also the possibility of being part of something bigger – something that could fundamentally impact the future of finance.

I decided to make a change and switched to Bybit. It turned out to be a great choice for me. On this platform, I’m achieving better results than on FOREX, which confirmed that it was the right path. For example, I manage to generate around 3-4% profit per month on my portfolio. I’m a big fan of derivative fading and often use the GRID bots that Bybit offers.

If any of you are considering trying something new, I’d be happy to share my experience, and perhaps it might help you discover new opportunities. Here’s my registration link. If you deposit at least $100, you’ll receive a $10 bonus and can qualify for up to $6,045 in bonuses.

Link for registration and rewards

I apologize if this comes across as SPAM to anyone, but I wanted to share something that made a significant change for me.

I wish you lots of success in trading, strong nerves, and great profits :-))

Back
Top Bottom