• Attention Forex Brokers, FX Companies & Hedge Funds.
    forum.forex is available for Acquisition
    Enquire

Should you buy signals?

LeoFx

Don't rely on buying signals from syndicates because most of them are fraud. If you pass some time on the market, you can learn trading well. FXOpulence allows traders with free educational program, free demo accounts and other services in moderation.

of course not
buying siganls does not make sense
i prefer to do my own research and analysis
when i can do it myself and i can blame or appreciate myself at the end so why should I buy them? if i buy them and win i have no feelings and if i lose i will blame myself
but when i make trades by myself i am in charge of win or loss

Why would one even spend money on buying signals, you go through so much to get some profit and you waste it by just buying a signal you can never be sure about and with no regard to your capital or background in trading.

The main disadvantage of trading signals is that you don't learn anything, but simply mindlessly copy other people's trades, without understanding what strategy this trader is using and what conditions of this strategy indicate market entries. Therefore, it is better to study the market and analysis yourself, create your own trading strategy and not depend on anyone for your earnings.

You might as well buy a brain first!!

If this could be done, then everyone would be rich now :). The brain needs to be constantly trained to achieve success in trading, and not just repeat the actions of others without understanding what you are doing and why.

I prefer independent trading without relying on trading signals, maybe many traders prefer to be followers and subscribe to trading signals, depending on each trader, subscribing to a signal provider or independent trading both aim to gain profits from forex.

One of the main advantages of Forex is the opportunity to be independent from anyone in your earnings. And I think that we need to move towards this. And if you imagine that someone stops giving signals, then those traders who traded on them will immediately stop making money. Therefore, it is better to learn how to make money on this market yourself and choose a reliable broker like fxopen with favorable trading conditions. Then your income will be more stable and secure.

One of the main advantages of Forex is the opportunity to be independent from anyone in your earnings. And I think that we need to move towards this. And if you imagine that someone stops giving signals, then those traders who traded on them will immediately stop making money. Therefore, it is better to learn how to make money on this market yourself and choose a reliable broker like fxopen with favorable trading conditions. Then your income will be more stable and secure.

FXOpen?

Back
Top Bottom