• Attention Forex Brokers, FX Companies & Hedge Funds.

forum.forex is available for Acquisition

Enquire

Which broker have you been trading?

Latham

I want to let you know that Eurotrader offers a 111% deposit bonus that must bring satisfaction in you. It's a great opportunity for all classes of traders. This large deposit bonus must increase traders' return.

I want to introduce a way that can significantly supplement my income: Contract for Difference (CFD) trading on JRFX platform. The recent layoff announcements by Microsoft, Google, and IBM might have stoked fear and uncertainty. However, I have the power to mitigate this by taking control of my financial destiny.

A few months ago, I was in a similar position. As an ex-Microsoft employee, the job cuts hit close to home. But with JRFX trading platform, I discovered a new way to maintain and even increase my income. Trading CFDs on this platform has been a transformative experience, not just economically, but intellectually too.

I check and research a lot in choosing a broker and I think choosing a broker is one of the most important parts of working in forex.

I tried trading with several brokers. But each had its drawbacks: uncompetitive spreads and commissions, terminal freezes, slow withdrawal of profits or slow execution of transactions. Therefore, I looked for a broker that did not have these shortcomings and settled on FXOpen. Now I am completely satisfied with this company.

I use FXOpen, and so far it still provides satisfactory service, low transaction costs, very competitive spreads relatively low, trade execution is always instant, and fast execution is suitable for scalping too.

I use FXOpen, and so far it still provides satisfactory service, low transaction costs, very competitive spreads relatively low, trade execution is always instant, and fast execution is suitable for scalping too.

I like the separate balance account where you can withdraw profits and continue trading. It is convenient for daily trading.

I want to let you know that Eurotrader offers a 111% deposit bonus that must bring satisfaction in you. It's a great opportunity for all classes of traders. This large deposit bonus must increase traders' return.

Deposit bonuses are great for purposes of testing platform, I also used one from HFM but if you will likely need to make additional investments later to achieve sufficient level of capital to set reasonable profit targets with moderate level of risk

Deposit bonuses are great for purposes of testing platform, I also used one from HFM but if you will likely need to make additional investments later to achieve sufficient level of capital to set reasonable profit targets with moderate level of risk
The deposit bonus is limited in time and in the use of funds. I trade in FXOpen with my own funds, I think that with real money there is a better chance to see the quality of trading conditions

The deposit bonus is limited in time and in the use of funds. I trade in FXOpen with my own funds, I think that with real money there is a better chance to see the quality of trading conditions

yeah but at least it is risk-free. Many newcomers don't have enough capital to start and this can be a good opportunity to see how live account works and even make some money if they are lucky

yeah but at least it is risk-free. Many newcomers don't have enough capital to start and this can be a good opportunity to see how live account works and even make some money if they are lucky

I agree. It is convenient when you can try trading with bonuses and maybe even get lucky and you can withdraw profit from these bonuses. But bonuses do not last long, this is a big minus.

I agree. It is convenient when you can try trading with bonuses and maybe even get lucky and you can withdraw profit from these bonuses. But bonuses do not last long, this is a big minus.

Usually, the rules for free no deposit bonuses are very strict, such as the first withdrawal is subject to a certain fee, the rule of reaching a certain lot size to be eligible to withdraw bonus profits, or perhaps having to deposit and complete a certain lot size before being allowed to make a withdrawal, or the first withdrawal of the bonus being canceled. The point is that the free no-deposit bonus is not free in the long term.

Back
Top Bottom